Op-ed (in tweet form)

Op-ed (in tweet form): Happy #4thOfJuly to states that practice liberty. #USA ranks 15th in freedom, and will keep falling if the fruitcakes (AL, AR, ID, KY, LA, MS, MO, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, WY) with trigger laws use tax dollars (even though they worship small government) to promote their inner Taliban.

Translate

September 30, 2020

Money hungry robots (disguised as laid back people)

My longest diatribe yet, and if you still have money on your mind after this, then you better take out funeral insurance, because you'll be stressing when you cannot take any of your possessions to the after life. That's of course, you get to the after life, I hear you need a massive bank loan to buy property post death.

I can go on forever, but I think 599 seconds is just enough time to out the real virus infecting this convict colony: the almighty dollar! Remember, all my vlogs are off the cuff, I don't rely on a team of writers and the usage of swear words. Selfie stick is the only camera crew I require.

First-ballot inductee into the Greed Hall of Fame - Pt. 1

First-ballot inductee into the Greed Hall of Fame - Pt. 2

Side-note: my outing of Swiss racism worked (refer to piece from 13/8/20), the voters rose above the rhetoric and voted 62% in favour of keeping free movement of people in the EU. For now, Switzerland is back in the good books, so go ahead and spoil yourself with some Lindt chocolate.

One more note (for we NHL nuts): I was relieved that my vlog on 18/9/20 didn't jinx the Stanley Cup Final result. Tampa Bay Lightning was the deserving winner, due to their more entertaining style of play (I'll forgive Tampa for having a way too hot winter, where temps rarely dip below 10°C/50°F). A player with Armenian heritage (Zach Bogosian) finally gets their name engraved on the world's oldest sorting trophy. To add injury to insult to the Dallas Stars, Blake Coleman from the Dallas suburb of Plano won the cup against the team he idolised as child. La Coupe Stanley (as French Canadians say) always delivers the most compelling story lines in all of sports. Talk about a small world: I witnessed Tampa defeat Dallas 2-0 last year, the result of the cup clinching Game-6: 2-0. (The clip below is eerie, not only for its prediction, but it was a time when humans sat in close quarters at sporting events).

TBL 2 @ DAL 0 (AAC - Jan 15, 2019)