Op-ed (in tweet form)

Op-ed (in tweet form): Happy #4thOfJuly to states that practice liberty. #USA ranks 15th in freedom, and will keep falling if the fruitcakes (AL, AR, ID, KY, LA, MS, MO, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, WY) with trigger laws use tax dollars (even though they worship small government) to promote their inner Taliban.

Translate

August 31, 2021

Another 2192 days of globalist thinking has commenced

A big thank you to all the support from 50 countries (award for most surprising viewership comes from Turkmenistan) for following Global Editorial, on this the day of its 6th anniversary (2192 days to be exact). It wouldn't be a celebration without a no holds barred 335 second spiel on the cliff's edge. Dear world: I'd love to stop getting on my soapbox, so do me a favour, end the infatuation with borders, it's just plain xenophobic!

What better place to rant about a mountainous landlocked nation, than by the South Pacific Ocean.

For those wondering what the meaning behind my attire is (no, it's not an advertisement for a Japanese car maker), then you're obviously not from the world's 55th most populace nation, home to 0.33% of its earthlings. Astute readers will remember its last appearance, refresher for folk who can't be bothered to go back 18 months in their memory bank. https://globaleditorial.blogspot.com/2020/02/bidding-farewell-to-big-d.html

Here's why I still wear the mighty blue and white stripes. I proudly support sporting teams that lack success (refer to my undying love for the Minnesota Wild), and for this reason I'll celebrate any win I can get, even if it means celebrating coming in last place. Here's to North Melbourne's 14th wooden spoon (first since 1972), another 13 to go before we match St Kilda's all-time record. We North supporters cling on to the fact that our club was the last team to win a flag (championships) in the 20th Century. For those befuddled at what I'm on about, let's just say, I'm making reference to the oldest football league in the world, one that is unique to the arse end of the world. This is GE in a nutshell, going off tangent 24/7.