Op-ed (in tweet form)

Op-ed (in tweet form): Happy #4thOfJuly to states that practice liberty. #USA ranks 15th in freedom, and will keep falling if the fruitcakes (AL, AR, ID, KY, LA, MS, MO, ND, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, WY) with trigger laws use tax dollars (even though they worship small government) to promote their inner Taliban.

Translate

April 7, 2017

Warmongering and Supreme Court

The following are my reactions in two tweets. I expect an uptick in readers due to going under 140 characters.

Führer 45 is no different from Messrs Clinton and Bush who adored Wahhabism. King Salman (ISIS' father) is gleaming with joy over the Syrian strikes.

In 2014 Viktor Orbán called for an illiberal state. His wishes have been granted by the United States of Hungary, via the Republican Party.

Twitter is a cesspool of humanity that struggles with clear thinking. Ones with the most followers include brain-dead celebrities (I include America's illegitimate commander-in-chief on this list).

I was hoping to have 0 followers as a protest to this medium, but I guess there are still some earthlings who enjoy tweets that display proper use of grammar. My handle is: @HHK_Global